At Nimius LLC, we value the trust you have in us. We will always make use of your personal information in a way that is worthy and fair of that trust.
In this Policy, we will provide a clear explanation about how we use personal information or other non – personal information submitted while you access or use our website.
Endeavor to read and understand. If you do not agree with any part, portion or all of it, you should exit the website.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
On your visit to our website and in the bid to access or use a certain part of our website or services, or when making an inquiry in person, through phone or email, or using our bookings, showing requests, applications, or contact forms, we may collect some personal information which may include your name, email address and other information that may be needed in respect to your inquiry.
This information is needed to:
- Verify your identity
- Communicate with you for your inquiry
- Recommend products or services that may be of interest to you
- Respond to legal demands and
YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Submitting your personal information through this website is voluntary. You can decide to submit or not to submit your personal information to us.
However, if you decide not to provide some of the information required, you may be unable to use the part or portion of the website or our services that requires your personal information. We collect, use, share or disclose personal information solely for purposes appropriately considered as suitable in all circumstances.
DISCLOSING OR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nimius LLC will not sell, rent, share or disclose your personal information to anyone outside of Nimius LLC without your consent. Although, there are some exclusion to the above declaration; for instance, we may use, disclose or share your collected personal information without your express consent if:
- We use external service providers to render certain services. Nevertheless, in such cases, we carefully select our service providers to ensure they have the same privacy and security standards that meet our policy requirements.
- We may be compelled to release information by a government agency, regulatory or legal authority or a court of law. In a situation like this, our policy is to share or disclose such information only to the extent required.
- We may also share or disclose your personal information for business transactions.
- We may sell parts or the whole of our company, amalgamate or merge parts of our business with other entity or company. User’s information may generally be part of such merger or transaction; we may share this personal information with other parties or entities in such transaction during execution of such transaction and as part of due diligence.
NON – PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE AND AGGREGATE INFORMATION
Like other typical website servers, we may collect some aggregated non-personally identifiable data automatically and store it in our log files. Amongst such information are internet service provider (ISP), browser type, internet protocol (IP) addresses, and a number of clicks pattern to manage and track users’ and visitor’s movement through the website, and collect general demographic data for cumulative use. Unless if we specifically notify you, such non–personally identifiable information will not be linked to your personal information or used for other purposes not explained in this policy.
If you choose to submit your contact information to us while using the website, you may receive updates, messages and communications from Nimius LLC and its partners or affiliates, as well as promotional or commercial information. We use such information collected mainly for communication purposes, and such will not be shared with third – party companies or organizations. Although, our email communications will normally include a link that allows you to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us or our partners or affiliates. You can also contact us at email@example.com if you want to discontinue receiving such information from us.
THIRD – PARTY LINKS AND WEBSITES
This website may contain certain links or ads pages to other services, applications or websites. If you choose to click on any third-party links or ads on this Website and you are directed to an external website or services; we will not be liable or responsible for the privacy practices or policies of other websites, applications or services. We will not be responsible for the contents and information on the third-party website. We hereby strongly advise you to endeavor to read all websites’ privacy policies carefully before accessing or using them.